Goldwyns Wealth Management is the Operator and Copyright Holder respectively of this website ("the Site"). Goldwyns Wealth Management) respects your privacy and will not sell or make available in any way the personal information we collect from you ("Data") except where we have previously obtained your consent. The nature of the Services provided via the Site means that we might obtain certain information about you. This statement sets out the principles governing our use of your Data ("Use").
1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
2. You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant, product providers and anyone whom we may use to process your application on our behalf) for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose. Your information may also be accessed by Goldmine Media for the purpose of web site maintenance and administration, and the Financial Conduct Authority for investigative work, and fraud prevention agencies if requested to do so in order to meet our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and general United Kingdom law.
3. We may also use the Data you provide us in response to surveys or provided during Registration to aggregate user profiles and to make you aware of relevant events and content by post, phone, email/SMS. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not pass Data to any third parties except in the following circumstances:
1. where stated in;
2. where we have previously obtained your permission;
3. to enable you to receive information you have requested to be sent to you by post (we will disclose your address).
4. To enable us to monitor and improve the Site, we may gather certain information about you when you use the Site. This includes details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, and the details of the website you referred from.
6. We maintain a record of all the articles that have been sent via the Email a Friend facility on the Site. We will keep a record of the email addresses that articles are sent to and from. We keep a record of the content and comments sent by Registered Users and Visitors using the Email a Friend facility for research purposes and from time to time we may publish on our Site some of the comments made by Registered Users and Visitors in their emails. These comments will be ANONYMISED and will not be associated to any individual sender or recipient. You accept that by using the Email a Friend facility that your comments may be published, anonymously, on our Site.
7. We are not responsible for the data policies, procedures or content of any other website that are linked to our Site.
8. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Data, including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.
9. We may supplement the information that you provide us with information we receive from third parties. You have the right to receive information about the personal information we hold on you. You can obtain a copy of the information we hold about you by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting us on 01702 353071. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us at 01702 353071.
10. We have certain responsibilities under legislation to verify the identity of Registered Users and users and may need to make certain enquiries and obtain certain information from you for that purpose. By using the Site you confirm that all information you supply will be accurate and that we may pass on such information, as we consider necessary, to comply with any reporting requirements.
11. To ensure that our records are up-to-date, we may contact you from time to time to check that the information you have provided is still accurate. If, at any stage, any of your details change and you would like us to reflect that change, please email the details of any changes firstname.lastname@example.org
Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd is an appointed representative of The Whitechurch Network Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd
Rutland House, 90-92 Baxter Avenue,
Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6HZ
Tel: 01702 353071
To download our complimentary financial magazine simply register your name and email address below.
The material on the site is the copyright material of Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. This includes but is not limited to all individual fund manager data such as rankings of fund managers and ratings of fund managers. Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd does not accept any liability for your reliance upon, or any errors or omissions. Any other use of Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd content requires the prior written permission of Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd.
Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd, Rutland House, 90-92 Baxter Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6HZ
Tel: 01702 353071 Email: email@example.com
Goldwyns Wealth Management Ltd is an appointed representative of The Whitechurch Network Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The FCA does not regulate tax or trust advice, deposit accounts, will writing or power of attorney. Registered in England & Wales number 02418296
This site is for UK Residents only.
Website design by Goldmine Media